Working in partnership with the University our students will have access to world-class academic and study facilities.
Teaching will be split between the University campus and LDTA’s campus in Leicester
Clinical education in LDTA will take place in a large, well equipped, practice facility and the community. Computer-based simulation tools will be a precursor to working in modern practice facilities with high quality dental equipment. For information about the LDTA Campus click here.
The LDTA's offer to potential students is unique - providing not only an internationally recognised dental qualification but also skills in how that qualification can be used in a variety of different business environments worldwide:
- A UK-Degree from a leading academic institution.
- The opportunity to gain additional Diplomas in a range of specialist subjects.
- An appreciation of cultures in other parts of the world, and the international business environment, along with enhancement of social skills.
- Personal growth and development, including a thorough grounding in business development and enterprise.
- Applied IT skills for dental practice.
- Guaranteed campus accommodation (in years 1, 4 and 5) with broadband/internet, and student welfare services, in modern housing.
- Access to extensive teaching resources and new, 21st century, teaching facilities including the use of the latest computerised simulation equipment.
- The opportunity to participate in the life of a cosmopolitan city with a large multi-ethnic population with associated cultural, religious, retail and artistic facilities.
For further information on the LDTA's Campus click here.